1100 N. Villa Ave. Villa Park, IL 60181
We have an exceptional opportunity for an individual with calibration
experience or industrial equipment repair experience to join our team at Acme
Metrology.Acme Metrology delivers
precision measurement solutions and continuing maintenance and calibration of
customers measurement equipment. If you
are interested in a fast- paced and challenging environment and have the skills
necessary for this position, Acme Metrology is the place for you. Acme Metrology is a growing company, continuously expanding our scope of capabilities. The perfect candidate has a commitment to quality customer service and exceptional problem-solving skills.
- Perform calibrations and adjustments in accordance with approved
standard procedures at customer locations.
- Ensure calibration standards used for inspection
measuring, and test equipment are in compliance with standards.
- Prepare required documentation for the recording
and notification of events or changes related to equipment such as calibration
certificates, deviations, out of tolerances and installation reports.
- Review all calibration documentation for
completeness and accuracy.
- Perform other laboratory support functions as
required in an efficient and orderly manner.
- Troubleshoot and repair industrial measurement
- Capable of lifting (50 pounds) unassisted
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be insurable
- Demonstrate understanding of problem-solving techniques
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Effective utilization of time, energy and resources
- Strong focus on detail
- Uncompromising work ethic; a high degree of motivation
- Strong commitment to customer satisfaction
- Ability to work independently
- Operation of Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
- Advanced inspection techniques
- Non-routine inspection techniques
- Ability to select situational-appropriate measurement equipment accurately
- Good verbal and written communication skills, along with math, and measuring skills
- Must have calibration training or experience in any of the following: PMEL, TMDE, Devry/ITT,
Electronics/Metrology degree, or on-the-job training required
- A minimum of 2 years calibration or troubleshooting and repair in the mechanical, dimensional, thermodynamics
and electronics field
- Knowledge of related quality systems and practices (i.e. ISO 17025, ANSI/Z540-1) is helpful
Wages: Based on experience